Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3/4 of a year

I went to visit Dr. Pfau this week.
My ears are all healed up and I'm healthy as a horse.
All 24 lbs 9 ounces of me.
9 months and 29 inches tall.
We might be calling Dr. Spirtos' office soon and find out if maybe things got mixed up in the fertility process.
I can't possibly be my parents' child.
But I look just like 'em, that's the only thing.


I also got my hepatitis shot and they poked my foot to check my IRON.
I was NOT expecting that.
It doesn't help either that I am scared of other people now who are not my parents or Maureen.
(a little stranger anxiety? yes.)
Needless to say, I was not a happy camper at the doctor. :)

Photobucket

I'm really into making snorting noises with my nose.

Photobucket

Also high on my list, head butting and rubbing faces.
I'm really a rough little guy.

Pulling cat tails is fun too.

Photobucket

Luckily, one of my three cats likes me.

Last night I said mama.
Mommy thinks I said it to her.
Really, my mouth just accidently formed the word.
But we will just let her think that.

Photobucket

I had some hamburger and some cheese the other day.
A cheeseburger just like Mommy and Daddy.
It was good.


I'm getting so old so fast.
Photobucket

Another random fact,
I now have 3 bathing suits for the beach!

Can we say EXCITED!?

That still probably isn't enough though.
I haven't had much experience with these little swimmers,
but something tells me I will be dirtying some trunks.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog