Monday, April 25, 2011

 Photobucket

Spring has sprung (even if we can't find it through the rain), the Easter Bunny has came and gone, and at the end of the day...everyone was left with me and my bag of tricks as their entertainment.
I pulled them all out this weekend for my family. Ones Mommy and Daddy didn't even know I had. 
I waved to my uncle Markie when he came in the room.
I pointed right at my Daddy and said 'da-da', with people around so we actually had PROOF.
When music played on my shopping cart, I busted out some moves. I can dance (heading bobbing and knee bending included.)
And the best trick I've kept hidden all this time -- just for Miss Gracie. 
Mommy says all day long, gimme a kiss, gimme a kiss. It's really kind of annoying. So I've been ignoring her.
Until... she said Eli give Gracie a kiss. And a kiss I planted.
Photobucket
I think I caught her (and everyone) a little off guard. We had an awkward silence...
Photobucket
but then we moved on. 
Gracie got a new bike for Easter.
Photobucket
She also learned how to do somersaults.
Here she is with my Mommy after a few too many somersaults.
Photobucket
You know what I got? 
My first haircut. 
From anna Megan.
Anna Megan felt bad giving me this hair cut, 
but I assure you no one was harmed in the making of this video.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just got a little clean-up. (got rid of those long baby hairs)
I look so handsome now!
Photobucket

When I woke up at my Grandma Candi's house on Easter morning, they all told me that this giant bunny came into the house and stole our eggs. 
He then filled them with PUFFS, and hid them.
We had to look for them to eat some puffs
(even though I saw a full bottle in the cupboard).
This is confusing to me. 
What do bunnies and eggs have to do with Easter?
Mommy and Daddy don't know the answer either.
The Easter bunny is actually quite scary Mommy says, 
so he may not return in the following years. 

Either way, I got some nice Easter gifts. 
Check out my tool belt from anna Jack.
Photobucket

It's got everything I need, hammer, saw, screw driver.

Photobucket

(that is my tear s*#t up face. can't you just tell I'm gonna be trouble?!)

Photobucket

We also got some nice books to read.
Photobucket
I enjoyed a few on my ride back to Columbus.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Grandma Candi & Grandpa Jeff got me some cool stuff for my beach trip coming up real soon! 

I think Mommy and anna Jack had the most Easter fun. 
They stayed up late (AFTER the children went to bed) to dye our Easter eggs.
Photobucket
They drank this juice that made them giggle. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
But they colored us some swell lookin eggs.
Photobucket

Happy Easter everyone! 
I hope everyone got to spend time with their families, and/or do whatever it is you do to make Easter special for you. Whether it's in a church or laying around on the living room floor [playing with a little boy that you thank God for everyday] - do what brings a smile to your face and happiness in your heart. 
We are definitely not a super religious family under the Windon roof...
but we know that we have been blessed, and that we owe a great big portion of that to someone who is watching us from upstairs.
We will definitely say an extra prayer of thanks tonight.

And if anyone could spare an extra prayer, please say a prayer for 
L.J. . 
He is the grandson of my dear friend Joy, born very prematurely along with his twin brother Will, who is up in heaven now. He is 1 month old now, and was doing really well until just yesterday.
Photobucket

We had a good report this morning on L.J. and then this evening...he is sick, he has NEC ....they found a hole in the intestine This is always a grave concern for preemies they've been watching for it and they found it today. They forewarned us that this would be a roller coaster...included is a link if you would like to read more. LJ is being watched and x-rayed every 8 hrs. for now... Please keep him in your prayers...
Love you..
Joy
about NEC 
any extra prayers would be appreciated by Joy and her family.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog