Friday, April 22, 2011

my brain is like a sponge

Photobucket
This has been a week of new discoveries!

I've discovered my finger POINTS, and I point it a lot now.
I point at the kitties, point outside.
I also use it to put it to my lips and say shhhhhhhh. 
Just like mommy says when I whine.
I've discovered I can stand all by myself. 
Until I get excited about it, and then I flap my arms and fall down. 

I've discovered feeding myself cheese, hamburger, bananas is way better than eating food from a jar. 
I've also discovered that mommy tricks me - a spoonful of yummy yogurt, a spoonful of carrot nastiness. Since I'm onto her now, I will not open for the orange stuff.

We discovered that my hair is long enough for my faux-hawk now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pretty excellent if I say so myself.
Photobucket

See this little kitty-pow-wow going on here on the rug?
They look comfy, huh?
Photobucket
Well I can break that up in a matter of seconds. 
Photobucket
No more kitties on the rug thank you very much.

I discovered the washing machine. 
That's some pretty interesting stuff spinning around in there, sloshing some water. 
Photobucket
I saw my blanket in there today and I wanted it OUT!
Photobucket

I talk in my own language. It's pretty funny to listen. 
I know exactly what I am trying to say, too bad no one else does. 
I jibber jabber all day. 
Daddy is afraid I'm gonna be like Mommy and never stop talking. 

I'm definately saying ma-ma and da-da now. 
Only some of the time at the right person.


That's all for now. 
Here, you can play with my toy until I get back...
Photobucket


Have you seen spring?

Photobucket
It was here, and then it was gone...

Happy Easter everyone!
( I unwrapped and played with my Easter basket today, and yesterday, and will again on Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog