Friday, May 6, 2011

our day off

Guess what I did yesterday!?!?!
Spent a whole day with Mommy AND Daddy!!
We had a fun time, just bein' around the house.
Photobucket
That's my daddy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and my Mommy
Photobucket
and yes, this is me with no pants on (again!!!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My "love bites", they hurt like real bites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Somehow we always end up hanging out in the closet?!
Photobucket
Mommy and Daddy think I'm so much fun.
We have a few "tricks" we are working on. 
Some I came up with on my own, others -- I'm being prompted. :)
Like dancing. I'm a dancin fool, but no one taught me that. 
(well, Mommy dances a lot when she thinks no one is watching:))
I dance whenEVER I hear music. It's a head bop, parkinson's looking move. But it's adorable.
If you ask me where the trees are, I point outside and say tree.
We are still working on kissing and high five.
The only time so far I've given out kisses is to Miss Gracie (twice!) and to my reflection in the mirror. 
And don't tell mom, but I want to be walking by the beach next month.
I'm trying my hardest! Mommy is hoping and praying I do NOT reach my goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog