Monday, June 13, 2011

back down south

Avon, North Carolina -
a great place to be.
Even better than a week on the beach?
A week in a big ol' beach house with all kinds of people i love.
22 to be exact.
we had such a fun time. 
me, miss gracie, miss sophie, and a lot of big people.
a house full of in-laws really.
Everyone always looks at us like we are crazy when we tell them who goes on our vacation.
but we all get along great! :)

Mommy made a video of our trip.


We have lots of memories from this week.
i might not remember much of it by the time i get big -- but i can tell you, i had fun a blast.
Gracie and i slept the whole car ride there and back!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sophie too -- although she got a little car sick on the way--
we had to give her car seat a shower. ick.
i didn't like the sand much the first day, but eventually it was ok.
i especially like practicing my walking on the beach.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gracie and Sophie LOVED the beach this year.
Photobucket
amazing what a difference there is in one year.
especially considering i was a fetus last year.

i also loved the pool - of course.
it's like a gigantic bath tub.
Photobucket
i played and played until my feet shriveled up like prunes...
Photobucket
i even put my face in the water like a big boy
Photobucket
this is "the uncle". As in Gracie's and my uncle. As in sophie is scared of "the uncle". He doesn't seem too scary to me.


i got to spent lots and lots of time with my grandparents ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
i think they like me?!

i'm definitely mischevious. and into EVERYthing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
can you tell?
Photobucket
Photobucket
i got even more mischevious this past week.
Photobucket
also i'm a human garbage disposal.
Photobucket
anna jack calls me "hoover".
i could just eat and eat and eat.
24 hours a day if they would let me.
i definitely put on a few pounds on vacation.

did i mention before i love stairs?
i love stairs even more after practicing at the beach house.
Photobucket
now that we are home -- mommy and daddy tried to stop me. But i am fine playing on my 1 stair. 
(and falling off of it too!)


we had a fun first family (of 3) vacation.
Photobucket
Photobucket

sad that it is over - but we have a fun summer ahead too! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog