Friday, July 8, 2011

today's WORD on the street is...

TRUCK!
After a week of dump trucks and construction equipment at the house ... I have to say, I really like trucks. The louder the better. 
And if I see you driving a car, I'll call it a truck.

Mommy got a new camera today (I'm pretty sure I broke the last one) -- and the guys at the Geek Squad gave us a new one FOR FREE (after we waited in line for EVER!)

So you know what that means... I got my cheesin' face on today!


Photobucket
oops, wardrobe malfunction
Photobucket
Don't I look skinny? I think this walking is burning calories.
Photobucket
Photobucket


We got the rest of my birthday pictures back today --

I will present you with the cake fest in chronological order.

Photobucket
yes i said cake.
Photobucket
what's this??
Photobucket
for me??
Photobucket
don't mind if I do.
Photobucket
heaven on a plate!
Photobucket
ha! I guess they don't CARE that I am eating this!?!?!
Photobucket
well ok then. I'll keep going.
Photobucket
hmmm, I can't decide. Icing? or cake? which is better?
Photobucket
the icing?
Photobucket
or the cake?
Photobucket
I'm gonna vote icing... plus it's SO much fun to play with!
Photobucket
and squish in your toes.
Photobucket
oh and this candle has icing on it to?
Photobucket
does life get ANY better?
Photobucket
wait wait wait woah woah woah, you are taking it away stop stop stop the madness
Photobucket
oh ok. i'll play with this.
Photobucket
cleaned up the best we can with baby wipes.
Now we get to do this all over again on my REAL birthday! Hope you come watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog