Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Howdy folks

 Photobucket
I found a new favorite food ---
Photobucket
goldfish crackers.
Have you tried the extreme pizza flavor? Mmm mmmm.

I recently had a new injury to tell you about.
Photobucket
You see, I am obsessed with the toilet. Mostly because there is water in there. BLUE water!!!!!

 I love to put my hand(s) in the water.Even if it's not clean -- so watch out!!
Yesterday while mommy was peeing --- i tried to play in the (green) water. I slipped and knocked my face on the toilet bowl. ouch!

Mommy & Daddy took me to this place called the zoo yesterday. Mommy was really excited, but it was mostly just a long car ride and a long stroller ride for me.
I DID like the goats.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They are like big cats with horns.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The aquarium was pretty cool too.
(water -- what would you expect?)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Penguins are stinky.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had a fun day! And the weather was perfect!

I've added a few words to my vocabulary. A two syllable word -- tractor. I have a tractor book, which I love, and sometimes when I can't find it I look through all my books saying "tractor?".
Shoes is a new word too.
Also, I am a dancing machine.
Mommy is working on capturing my dancing moves for the camera.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog