Thursday, August 11, 2011

Imagine...

if the adult brain kept developing at the same speed as a kids brain?
Mommy and Daddy would be so much smarter. 

We had a fun Mommy/Eli day today.
Nowhere special to be, nothing special to do. . . the best kind of days. 
I was a happy guy today (which I suppose I am most days), so Mommy hit the motherload of all photo jack pots. 
Check me out...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can you tell that I'm trouble? 
That's what Mommy and Daddy get... they brag they had a good baby, 
now they have a TODDLER that will give them a run for their money. 
I don't walk, I run. 
Photobucket
Look out.
I know what I want, and I have found a way to communicate it most of the time. 
Today I added uh-oh and Bonz to my vocabulary. Uh-oh Bonz is right.
Poor Bonz...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look out for me and my wooden spoons, spatulas, kitchen appliances. 
I am armed and dangerous. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
I know you are shaking your head right now. 
I mean, what can you say?
Trouble with a capital T. 

If I can't use words to tell you what I want, I usually just whine and point. 
That's pretty effective most of the time. 
I like to be read to - so I will pick a book, and bring it to you while whining, and then plant myself on your lap. 
There is no doubt I would like to be read to please and thank you.
Photobucket 
 I also have a very strong mind of my own.
Today we went to the park.
Photobucket
I swang awhile, but I mostly wanted DOWN to explore.
Photobucket
The playground was full of fun things to do, sure, but I was interested in trying to walk up a hill to the ball field.
I can walk, even run, but I cannot walk uphill just yet.
Photobucket
But don't think I didn't try. 
Mommy kept dragging me back to the playground, but I insisted on getting up that hill. 
Eventually I made it. 
haha told ya.
I think I will sleep good tonight. 
Photobucket
I am worn out!
Photobucket
Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog