Thursday, August 18, 2011

Miss me?

A week with no blog post!? GASP! Sorry for my absense. 
Life is busy and hectic and all that jazz. I got a short trip up north to visit my grandparents this week. I was pulled out of my bed at all hours of the night (430 am!!) to get where we needed to be, when we  needed to be there. And now, now my sleep schedule is off. And I don't like it. And mommy and daddy don't care much for it either. 
But I still wake up every morning with a smile underneath my pacifier. Every morning. Who does this besides my uncle Matthew (minus the pacifier of course)!? He is a morning guy like myself. 
Mommy is teaching me tricks and it is so much fun. 
I blow kisses now. And I clap when you tell me "if you're happy and you know it..." 
And.. well... 
that's all we got so far. 
High five, where is my nose, counting to 50, 
and being the youngest kid to recite my abc's --- 
still working on all that. 
Photobucket
I got the being ornery role down just right though.
Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. P.S. we just realized it has NOT been a whole week. Duh. False alarm.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog