Sunday, November 25, 2012

my grandpa

this man...
Photobucket
meant so much to so many.
Photobucket
william charles lansinger
6-13-25 --- 11-25-12
great-grandfather for 14 years
grandfather for 46
father for 64
husband for 66
a hard-working, kind-hearted man for 87 years
you were so loved grandpa. so so loved.

Photobucket
Photobucket
us Lansinger's got our love of ice cream from you -- you were a descendant of the Ruggle family after all.


Photobucket

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
this is one special hat that we always saw you in.
and I'm glad you wore it on your last walk.
There is a reason why I always take so many pictures. 
I know my memory isn't as good as it used to be...
pictures make memories live on eternally.
Photobucket
Photobucket
so happy to have these pictures.
so lucky to have had you for a grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog