Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Not a creature was stirring...

I woke up this morning and checked the baby monitors ... No sign of any action.  So I hopped in the shower to start my day since I had to work at 12. When I got out I could hear Sam giggling on his monitor. As I go up to get him I can hear Eli just laughing hysterically. Oh no, right? Eli is in Sam's room (at 8am, and neither of them EVER are awake at 8) with his christmas tree, the little one that is about his height. He is shaking it violently and giggling his evil little giggle. I ran in and scared him and said WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?! he simply says, getting these ornaments off so I can throw the tree at Sam. Well ok then. 
I say OH NO YOU DON'T ... And as I look in the crib at smiling innocent little Sammy ... There he sits with HIS christmas tree already in his bed ON TOP of him. 
There is not enough coffee to keep up with Eli ...

Our (still nameless) elf doesn't know what to think. 
He's probably wishing Santa assigned him to a different family. :) Him, Mike, and I might start snorting this sugar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog