Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the boy with a mind of his own

These days we do things my way. 
It's my way or the highway.
(Time for mommy to buy a book about how to handle toddler temper tantrums. 
They are herrrreeee!!!)

Photobucket

You would never guess by this face I bet.

Most of the time I am a good boy.

Photobucket


I play 
Photobucket
and stay busy
Photobucket
and keep myself entertained. 

But if you take away my vacuum cleaner... because I'm, I don't know?, ramming it into the walls. . . I get mad.

Just sayin'.

In the past few days, I have been hitting myself in the forehead when I get mad. 
At first it started as a fun game.
Look, mommy even laughed and took pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
But now I do it for attention when I get mad. 
Fun times. 
Also, I have been hitting my head on things... like the floor, table, mommy...
yep.
Time for some discipline in this house. 
ANY suggestions?!
Photobucket
No one would discipline this innocent face, now would they??

------------------------
My grandmas came to see me this weekend. 
Of course, I only save my temper tantrums for when I am with mommy.
I was a good boy for my grammies.

Photobucket
we colored (while we were out SHOPPING!)
Grandma candi tried to convince me to wear my halloween costume. 
(and she is gonna to kill mommy for posting this!)
Photobucket
 I am NOT wearing that hat. 
I am NOT.
(Unless maybe you give me some candy.)

We read books
Photobucket
which you know is my FAVORITE thing to do.
Photobucket
(next to watching Daddy mow)
Photobucket

Have a great week! 
We are doing the same... minus a temper tantrum or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog