Friday, September 16, 2011

free FALLin'

Know what's better than a banana...?

Photobucket

A banana in mommy's spin-y chair in her bathroom...

Photobucket

I'm pretty special like that.
Not everyone gets the royal treatment like me.
Photobucket


Cheerios.
Pretty far up there on my list of favorite things...



Bonz is pretty fond of Cheerios too.
Actually, Bonz is pretty fond of me eating in general, cuz I drop lots of stuff his way.
(and for the record, we try not to make a habit of eating off the floor.)
 :)
I've gotten pretty good at saying "cat" right before I chase a cat and pull it's tail.
I also announce "no-no-no" right as I'm planning to do something I'm not supposed to. 




I say "ger-ger" (for Ginger) whenever i see a dog, and choo-choo when I hear a train whistle. 
I'm pretty cute and of course mommy and daddy are thinking I'm the smartest toddler to ever walk the earth. :)
Mommy took me out to show me the full moon. 
I was in awe. 
And after that ... I walk around asking about the moon every 30 seconds. 
I have a good memory. 
It's hard to understand at 14 months why I can't just see the moon whenever I ask for it. 
The other night while taking my bedtime bottle, I asked for the moon every other gulp. 


Kinda cliche, huh? Cuz Mommy would give me the moon if she could.

Photobucket
Speaking of giving me the moon...the amazing man that brought me to my mommy and daddy...
Dr. Spirtos...

I met him finally.
Photobucket

I think it makes him proud when he gets to hold his little miracles and see the smiles he has brought to their parents faces.

Photobucket

How can this not make ANYone smile?

And this...
Photobucket

If that doesn't make you smile, maybe this will.
About 2 seconds after Mommy took that picture, I spun around and ran full speed into the car. Whack! 
I really need a helmet. 
Especially after I chipped my 2 front teeth a few days ago. 
Wreckless is my middle name.

Happy Friday! Fall is here. 
Photobucket
The weather is perfect! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love him!
    But for the record ... I would eat off of your floor too. It's cleaner then my kitchen table :) HA!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog