Thursday, April 5, 2012

78 more days...

Samuel's tentative birth day is scheduled for Friday June 22nd.
My grandparents 66th wedding anniversary.
I will be 39 weeks.
I'm sure it will all work out just as planned (laughing to myself.)
Today my bp was 116/68 and the temperature is 60 or less, so all swelling is staying away.
I am bound and determined to have an uneventful 3rd trimester.
Here is the belly.... it is huge.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
a lot can happen in 78 days, but let's hope pre-eclampsia is not one of those things.
I finished the letters for the alphabet nursery.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
They are on the garage floor, until I decide how and where I am hanging them.
First we need to get the crib up, and I can see how I like the furniture arranged.
The basement is no longer holding up this process (it's almost done!) but I am still waiting on a piece of the crib from baby tyme that was backordered.
Don't they know that I am the most impatient person and I canNOT procrastinate?!
78 days! Clearly I need to get this room done ASAP!
( I know, I am ridiculous! Especially since Sam will be in our room until atleast august!)
This guy finally said his own name.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I was beginning to think he was having some kind of identity crisis because he refused to acknowledge that "eli" existed.
Well today he said it, "wee-why".
He can say "eggs" and "elbow", but Eli comes out with a "w". ?!
However, "wee-why"  has more important things to worry about than saying his name on command.
Like hiding Easter eggs.
(I tried to hide them and let him find them. But he only wants to hide them. All in the same place, behind pillows.)
Ridng his bike like a bat out of hell.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And eating 1 of his 5 foods.
 yogurt, fruit, grilled cheese, peanut butter or mac and cheese.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Eli has also spent a few minutes in "time-out".
I can't say that it's working yet, but maybe eventually he will get the concept and just saying "time-out" may make him listen.
Probably not, but one can hope.
Today he hit me in the face with a whisk when I wouldn't let him take it in the garage and bang on the cars with it.
Terrible twos, here we come.
He's lucky he's so dang cute.




2 comments:

Search This Blog