Monday, May 21, 2012

may twenty one

I'm laying here in the quiet listening to Eli breath on the monitor. 
he even sounds cute when he sleeps.
Sam surely has a pretty high standard to meet... with Eli coming before him and being such a fantastically perfect child.
Or at least in my eyes---
minus the few minutes of each day when he's having a massive temper tantrum and I'm just trying to keep from screaming myself.
like when I've been at work all day and all i want to do is go pee and Eli wants me to hold him right that second, even on the toilet. 
Speaking of toilets... I forgot to mention that Eli sat on his. 
Up until now he has been terrified of getting close to his potty for fear that someone might sit him on it. 
And then he just sat on it.
And pooped. 
In his diaper. 
Then the next day he let me take his diaper off and he sat on it. 
And we waited.
But nothing happened. 

Baby steps.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
He does things his own way.

Today the baby doctor checked me out.
Despite having contractions for about 2 hours last night, I am not dilated. 
He also told me that my belly is measuring just slightly above average, but that he looks at pregnant women all day and that I am a normal size. 
I'm not sure I believe him.
The ultrasound girl wasn't in this morning... so we still have yet to see Sam's face since a very long time ago...
I'm hoping next week when I go in she will sneak a peak.
I predict he will look like this...
Photobucket
Work for the next 4 days. blah...
I'd rather be home with my buddy.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog