Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 more days


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
i wish i had a watermelon...

we just got back from the pool on this 97 degree day.
eli had a blast.
we came prepared this time with water wings, but apparently they are not allowed at the heath pool.
so the little fish just swam on his own.
he was jumping in the pool AWAY from us so we couldn't catch him.
he's such a little dare devil!
(but is scared to death of butterflies and the little tablets that turn your bath water colors.)
we plan to spent the rest of this heat wave INside in the AC,
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 
entertaining ourselves with fire boots and 
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
stickers and playing on my iphone. (my iphone is no longer mine, eli thinks it belongs to HIM.)

I will probably hate myself later for posting this, but i also need reminding later WHY I don't want to do pregnancy again.
Here is my face, with 9 months of weight gain, and about 12 pounds of swelling that just happened in the last 2 weeks.
the face just got like this in the last few days.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
my blood pressure is high but not crazy high, so i don't think i have pre-eclampsia.
just some good old fashioned fun swelling.
the rest of my body matches.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog