Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

2013... i hope... is... an uneventful year.
we can't seem to get our life together around here. 
Mike and I don't have much time together, and a lot of days are us passing off kids and quickly giving the run down of the most important facts.
This person pooped, this person ate, this person is cranky.
Sometimes we forget certain details like, I don't know...
someone needs to stay with the children while we both plan on working.
We've been forgetting wallets, forgetting to schedule babysitters, telling babysitters the wrong times (sorry wauwau!) 
I need a few minutes (hours? days?) in time-out to regroup. 
Eli doesn't know how lucky he is that he gets so much time in that corner to himself.

Anyway...
it's 2013 and all my free time (which isn't much) is going to losing 25 more pounds. 
So here are pictures without any words because I don't have time for words.
 (mike says I would have more time if I forgot all forms of social media.)


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
dscn4606_zps1dd96da0
dscn4566_zps51ce7550
dscn4551_zps70202ce0
dscn4533_zpsa177406b
dscn4549_zps24b7616a
i WILL add that sammy can SIT UP now!!
dscn4578_zps3ae63aec
And Eli is going through the NO phase! 
Un-cooperative is the name of his game. 
Photobucket
I don't care for it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog