Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh these two

Just some random bad quality videos... Mostly for ME to be able to go back and watch a year or two from now.
Eli and I read books forever tonight after Sam went to bed. He was too cute and he can point out EVERYthing in the book that we have read a bijillion times. I love how he tells you what everything s beginning with "uh" just like we do. 


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Today I asked him if he was doing his puzzle AGAIN?! 
His reply, in a super disgusted voice' "I'M TRYIN' TO!!!!!!" 

We logged quite a few hours on the potty today.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
He kept looking in and asking "there pee in there yet?" No pee in the potty today.
Pee in the tub maybe, but none in the potty.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh these boys keep us on our toes but we sure do love them.
Daddy got a new tattoo today.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I think I told him I was divorcing him if he got ONE MORE tattoo about 5 tattoos ago. I think he thinks there is no more room left for another tag...oh but there is.
I'm sure these boys would love to share this TRACTOR room that Eli has now...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
It turned out better than expected!!
Have a happy weekend...enjoy the snow!
January is OVER! Come on spring!!! We are ready for warm weather!!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog