Monday, March 14, 2011

I am EIGHT months old!

 What a whirlwind of a week!
I had a blast!

Photobucket

I spent a much needed weekend with my families. Lots of bonding time had by all! 

Grandma Barb was a little crazy (like Mommy). She took my picture about every 20 minutes and sent it to my Mommys phone. 
Mommy and Daddy had a play by play of what I was doing constantly, so they didnt miss me too bad. 
Look how BIG I am! Almost as big as my Grandma Barb.

Photobucket

 Grandma sang to me like Mommy does. 
They have similar singing voices, so it was just like Mommy was there. 

Grandpa Mark says his back is sore from carrying me around for 3 days. 

Photobucket


He is coming to see me soon to show me how to catch fish in the pond in my back yard. 
Grandpa is an excellent fisherman. 
He is friends with the fish, so he always turns them loose and never brings them home to eat.

I spent some time with Uncle Matthew too. 

Photobucket

He and I are alike in a LOT of ways.
Both super happy in the morning. 
Both smiley all the time.
We looked the same when we were babies. 
Both spikey white hair. 

He makes funny noises with his mouth and it makes me laugh lots. 
Uncle Matthew loves to talk to me in silly voices. 
He will be a GREAT daddy one day. 

And then there is Ginger. 

I absolutely love Ginger. 
Turns out shes a dog, not a cat.

Photobucket

The verdict from Grandma Barb:
I am an amazing baby. 
Ha, are you surprised?


When I had enough fun on Argonne Street, I went to visit the
fam on Carriage House.

I had lots of visitors, including Anna Jack! 

Photobucket
She helped give me a bath and played with all my toys.
Grandma Candi has 2 dogs too! 
She said she had to take them to a doggie hotel
because they would be too rowdy for me.
(Im pretty rowdy myself!)
Maybe once I get older I can hang with Brutus and Nugget.

Janeen, Vicki and Erin came over to see me! 
They brought Meredith and Baby JACK!
We played together!
Photobucket 
Dont you think we look VERY similar??
Maybe its the husky stature?

I played with some new toys over at Grandma Candi's.
She had a car just like my jeep!
With a tray to carry my puffs in!
Photobucket

Grandma Candi gave me lots of TLC.
Photobucket

I think Grandpa Jeff wishes he could've been there with me. 
But he had a great time in NYC. 

Grandma Candi's verdict:
I am perfect, the best!
She told Mommy & Daddy not to come home, 
that she wanted to keep me! 

I had a wonderful weekend, and so did Mommy & Daddy. 
We are sad it is over, but it is always a good feeling to be home. 

Photobucket
does this diaper give me muffin top??
Photobucket



Home as a family. 

Photobucket


Here is a big hug and kiss to my grammies. 
Photobucket 

I love you lots.

Photobucket

Glad you had fun Mommy, Daddy, Lesley & Grandpa Jeff!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope you take me to visit NYC someday!



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog