Tuesday, June 28, 2011

smashing cake and other extracurricular activities

We had my 1 year pictures done by our friend Erin .

Here is a sneak peak at my 1st birthday pics...
Photobucket 
I'm a studly little man!
Photobucket
 Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved my birthday cake.
Especially squishing the icing in my fingers. 
Mommy brought some wipes to clean me up with.
What we really needed was a garden hose!
 Photobucket
If this doesn't say trouble, I don't know what does!

More to follow!

As for my walking...
I'm perfecting my stride but it's still a little wobbly.
Photobucket
I've been trying it out more and more and I think I'm starting to like this walking thing. If I could just stop getting so excited every time I realize I'm doing it I'm doing it I'm doing it, boom, then I fall.


Photobucket
have you read any good books lately? This ones decent -- and it has grandma's voice in it! 
Grandma Barb and Anna Sarah came and babysat for a few days. We had a good time, and we TRASHED Mommy's house. Grandma says she doesn't get paid for cleaning. :)

We had a good time, out in my wagon, and stroller, and watching Daddy work outside.
I love it when I have visitors.

Mommy and I spent the day yesterday with Baby Nolan.
He's gonna be my friend when we get big and we are gonna get ALL the girls.
Photobucket
How 'bout us?
Shopping with our mommies and we were such good boys. 

If you are reading this, I'm sure you are invited.

Photobucket

It's almost time for my birthday party!!

And now that mommy and I share the same birthday week -- we can really celebrate all week long!!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog