Thursday, June 23, 2011

i heart the UPS man

I spent my day just loungin' around.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This new chair came from the UPS man for my birthday, and since I don't even know what a birthday is or means ... mommy said i could sit in it today.
She also caved in and gave me my barnyard Fisher Price toy. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I liked it and all... but I was just as happy with the box it came in.
Photobucket
I guess we will wrap these things up in a few weeks and I will open them on my birthday. The wrapping paper and boxes are so much fun!! 
Pretty soon we're gonna have to wrap ME in bubble wrap if I don't stop falling. 
Injury of the day :
Photobucket
See the side of my head/cheek...
I fell off the couch and landed HARD.
Daddy was right there to catch me ... he's just not quite fast enough for me!

I'm getting really good at yelling. (if you can't tell from all the pictures with my mouth WIDE open!) 
When I need someones attention, I just yell. No real words come out, just yelling. 
It's cute, until I do it in a store and I become one of those annoying kids that shops at Mommy's Kroger.
Here I am pushing my blanket around ...
Photobucket
I'm officially attached to my blankie. Well, and my pacifier. 

Holy cat hair... good thing I don't mind it ! I was just helping mommy clean.

p.s. I dropped mommy's camera so iphone pictures is all you're gonna get til the camera is fixed. sorry. it's all my fault.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog