Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i am 0.95 years old. that's almost 1.

i pretty much can walk now!!
yes i lose my balance lots and yes i prefer to crawl til i figure this walking thing out ... but i am mastering it!!  
videos to follow...
I made you a list of my top 5 interesting things in this house. As of this week...

MY top 5 interesting things in this house this week:
1. pots and pans and putting them in and out of the cupboard. 
and filling the pots and pans with napkins. 
or whatever i can find.
2. the laundry hamper.
Photobucket
Photobucket 
3. pads and tampons and other girlie things in their crinkly wrappers. 
hours of entertainment. 
load a few in my wagon, put a few up here on the couch. 
we just can't play with these kind of things in public.
or we can, but people might judge.
4. music on mommy's iphone. especially my favorite song that says baby baby baby, oh baby ... i dance and say babebabebabe . . . i think i have bieber fever.
5. not to be crude, but i DID find my boy parts. 
You know, mr. winkie. . .  so when my diaper is off, i push it and pull it and am generally not nice. mommy will just keep my diaper on for now. and we will never talk about this again. :)

I had a few days with my grandma Candi. She watched me while mommy and daddy had a date night (on a MONDAY night, how lame!) . . . and then while they worked for a couple days. We played lots and i made grandma laugh so hard she almost tinkled. :) i'm a funny guy. 
i fell down and busted my lip and grandma worried and worried (i'm sure she is still worried right now) - but i am FINE and even got a popsicle out of the deal.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I heard mommy and daddy talking about taking my bottle away. NOT if I have anything to say about it!!
Photobucket
a bedtime with no bottle?
that would be like a morning with no coffee for you...
Photobucket
i need more time to get used to this idea.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog