Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dad's week

I think it is safe to say (while knocking on wood) that everyone is over their sickness. Whatever we had. . . first Daddy, then me, and Mommy last. 
Mommy and me still have runny noses, but today we were almost 100%. 
Photobucket

I spent this father's day week with my Daddy. Lucky him -- he got a week off for the beach like everyone else, but then had ANOTHER week off after. 
We did lots of fun stuff that dads and sons do- like feed the fish in our pond, played in the yard,  went on lots of walks. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
One night he fed me spaghetti. Turns out, I like spaghetti...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Are you surprised?

I got my first shiner -- of unknown origin.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I still look cute though.
It's amazing I'm not COVERED in bruises - as rambunctious as I am.
I spend most of my days falling off things, tipping over,  slamming fingers, etc.
The slamming fingers is the newest. I LOVE closing doors. 
Photobucket
sometimes you just need a little privacy, ya know?
One day soon I will probably lock myself in a room.
Just like my Daddy did
waaaaay back when ...
and the fireman had to come rescue him.
And that is why he is a fireman today.
Let's hope not I don't try that anytime soon. (the locking myself in part.)

Who here likes re-organizing??
That is one of Mommy's most favorite things. 
I think I am following in her footsteps.
 Photobucket
Including her love for spending a rainy day shopping (AND people watching!!)
Photobucket

Tomorrow is father's day.  I have such a good daddy. 
I hope I grow up big and strong just like him.
Photobucket
It kinda looks like I already have his muscle tone, huh??
We are gonna buy Daddy an Iphone tomorrow and cook him his favorite dinner.
I'm gonna try to do my share but not pooping my pants when he has to change me. 
And I will try not to cause too much mischief including not eating any cat food or cat poop or pulling any mirrors off walls or anything like that tomorrow. (OK i can't promise the cat food part.)
We love you Daddy -- happy father's day!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog