Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9

The past week was mostly an uneventful one, if that's possible.  We had Mimi down for two days, mostly so mike and I could have a date night for our anniversary. 
Wau-wau and papa have put their time in too,
 showing me up with their awesome play-doh skills. 
I usually make balls and snakes. 
Sammy was impressed also. 

Eli and I just Facetimed with Mimi and ginger. It was hard to get her to wake up for a conversation. She IS in her 70's now and a girl needs her beauty rest. 
We have been fascinated with jewelry lately
Eli loves jewelry and women's shoes. But also tractors and trucks. So I think we are safe? Although this mama would love him no matter what. (I won't worry until he wants to wear it all to school. )
The robes resurfaced this week, 

But Sammy prefers being naked.
And close to his mama. 
Eli was never a snugly child, but Sammy sure is. 

We are looking forward to the fall weather coming up ... and we are talking about pumpkins and trick or treat and yes, using SANTA as a scare tactic already. 
Mike and I want to take the boys apple picking and we have some plans to start landscaping (finally!) 5 years later!! 
I love fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog